Withernsea Primary School have representatives from years 5 and 6 who meet each week to discuss improvements their class would like to make to the school.
- 5AF – Whitney
- 5AF – Arry
- 5PT – Tyler
- 5PT – Chayutha
- 5GT – Amy
- 5GT – Maisy
- 6SA – Laylah
- 6SA – Nacomi
- 6RL – Ellena
- 6RL – Seren
- 6RL – Koby
The role of a School Councillor:
- To work as a team to improve our school environment.
- To listen to all suggestions and consider how they can make our school happier.
- To work closely with all staff and pupils to make ideas possible.
- To attend and participate in School Council meetings.
- To share information from meetings with children in our class.
- To organise school events and raise money.